About Dr. Dipayan Nandy:
Dr. Dipayan Nandy is a Consultant Surgical Oncologist in Vadodara. His area of expertise is in a whole range of cancer surgeries with special interest and acquired skills in conventional surgeries for hepatobiliary, pancreatic tumors, minimally invasive and conventional surgeries for gynaecological malignancies, head and neck surgeries, peritonectomy for peritoneal surface malignancies and breast conservative surgeries. He is also a Member of the Indian Society of Peritoneal Surface Malignancies and Indian Medical Association.
|2014||M.Ch - Surgical Oncology||The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmedabad|
|2009||M.S. - General Surgery||Baroda Medical College, Vadodara|
|2005||M.B.B.S.||Baroda Medical College, Vadodara|
|2018||Surgical Oncology||Consultant Oncosurgeon||Savita Superspeciality Hospital, Vadodara|
|2018||Surgical Oncology||Assistant Professor||Parul Institute of Medical Science and Research|
|2015 - 2018||Surgical Oncology||Consultant Oncosurgeon||Sterling Hospitals, Vadodara|
|2014 -2015||Surgical Oncology||Consultant Oncosurgeon||Kailash Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Goraj, Vadodara|
|2009 - 2011||Surgical Oncology||Assistant Professor||Medical College, Baroda|
|none||ON CALL APPOINTMENT -|
Brief About Dr. Dipayan Nandy:
- Dr. Dipayan is a Vadodara based onco-surgeon, who has done his specialization in all forms of cancer surgeries and overall management of cancer patients.
- He was Asst. Prof in Dept. of Surgery in Baroda Medical College and is currently Asst. Prof at Parul Medical College. He is also a consultant Oncosurgeon at Sunshine Global Hospital and Savita Hospital.
- He did his graduation and post-graduation from Baroda Medical College & then his specialization in Oncosurgery from Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute (GCRI), Ahmedabad.
- He is one of the few qualified cancer surgeons in Baroda, with experience in all major and supra-major cancer surgeries and providing excellent outcomes to patients over the years.
- He has special interests in Minimal Invasive Surgery (Laparoscopy), Organ preservation cancer surgeries, and Oncoplastic reconstruction surgeries.
Consultant Oncosurgeon M.B.B.S (Gold Medalist),
M.S. General Surgery (Gold Medalist),
M.Ch Surgical Oncology (Gold Medalist)