Services:The Department of General surgery at Janvi Multispeciality Hospital deals with all the diseases that require a compelling surgical management. Our surgical spectrum covers the Following surgical ailments:
- Endocrine like Thyroid diseases
- Skin and soft tissue including tumours, cysts, Varicose veins, Fasciitis
- Surgery for Hydrocoele, peripheral vascular disease, complications of Diabetes like Diabetic foot
- Abdomen and its Contents, like Splenectomy, Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Hernias, simple / complicated, Inguinal / Femoral, Incisional, border hernias
- Breast diseases
- Alimentary Tract, like Perforations, Appendicitis, Intestinal obstruction, Chronic pancreatitis
- Varicose veins – Laser surgery/Stripping
- Colorectal surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Obesity surgeries
Generally, Indians do not prefer to get operated on after age 65. This is because they might be having other health complications times, blood pressure, arthritis, or any other prevailing health problem.
Many patients feel that total hip replacement surgeries are the most painful as the pain radiates to the groin, legs, and other parts of the body. Also, it takes almost 12 months to recover.
Nausea and vomiting are the main side effects. Apart from that certain patients feel confused and dizzy. It soon gets cured on its own with the passage of time. It depends on the type of anesthesia administered to you and the quantity of anesthesia administered to you.
There is a risk of corneal abrasion after using an anesthetic. Hence to keep eyelids fully closed, paper tapes are used to close your eyes.
An anesthesiologist is with the surgical team from the time the surgery begins and till the time the patient is fully conscious after the surgery. So in case of any complication of overdose or underdose that can be handled by the anesthesiologist.
- Pre-existing condition
- Doing Too Much, Too Soon ignoring your doctor’s advice
- Stay in Bed even though you are advised to walk a bit
- Not taking the prescribed medicines
- Not following the prescribed diet
- Skipping physiotherapy
- Go Back to Work Too Soon
- Driving vehicle
- Doing exercises
Very rare chance of dying. It cannot be even expressed in numbers, it’s negligible.
Foods to Avoid After Surgery
- Foods with added sugars.
- Highly processed foods.
- Liposuction (up to three months)
- Tummy Tuck (2-3 months)
- Facelift (two months)
- Breast Reduction (two months) Breast Augmentation (six weeks) Rhinoplasty (six weeks)
- Abdominal Pain. Abdominal pain occurs anywhere in the belly between the breastbone and groin.
- Gallbladder Inflammation and Gallstones.
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Diseases.
- Thyroid Disorders.
- Varicose Veins.
- General surgery focuses on
- abdominal contents including the esophagus
- small intestine
- large intestine
- bile ducts
- thyroid gland
- hernia repair
- stomach surgery
- removal of the appendix
- removal of the
- breast surgery