Services:At Janvi Multispeciality Hospital, we have all the latest facilities for our orthopedic patients who are bound to undergo a surgery. We offer excellent medical support and technologically advanced infrastructure under one roof such as follows:
- Bone density test
- Bone and joint malformation surgery
- Bone scan
- Bone reconstruction
- Total Hip Replacement
- BANKART Repair
- Total Knee Replacement
- Biceps Tenodesis
- ACL Reconstruction
- Curative and palliative surgical procedures for bone tumors
- Ilizarov technique for complex deformity correction
There is a difference between Orthopedists and Orthopedic surgeons. Orthopedists specialize in the diagnosis, treatment specializes in the diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal conditions. Just like orthopedic doctors orthopedic surgeons can diagnose, treat, and prevent musculoskeletal problems, but in addition to it, they can also perform surgery.
- arthritis (including osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis)
- pain (such as knee pain, hip pain, joint pain, and muscle pain)
The first orthopedic appointment likely includes a comprehensive medical history evaluation, diagnostic imaging (X-rays and/or MRI), and physical tests.
- Difficulty in regular body movements, stiffness, discomfort in performing daily activities.
- Don’t have the capacity to twist your knees or if the chronic pain lasts for 12 weeks or more
- Inability to stand or walk or experiencing unstable moments
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Restricted range of motion
The treatment for sciatica depends on the gravity of the problem. It can be treated via medicines, physical therapy, steroids, injections, and as a lost option – through surgery.
- Bone densitometry
- Skeletal Scintigraphy
The doctor needs to check your movements, for the affected parts. So it is preferable if you can wear loose-fitting clothes.
An orthopedic doctor uses various techniques for pain reduction like physiotherapy, injections, and medicines.
- Physical therapy
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Gentle stretching exercises
Non-surgical orthopedists can treat orthopedic conditions with alternative therapies instead of surgeries.
Below is a list of some of the most common orthopedic problems and the best ways to treat them.
- Lower Back Pain
- Knee pain
- Hamstring injuries
- Plantar fasciitis
- Hip Fracture
Surgical procedures used in the treatment of orthopedics include:
- Arthroscopic surgeries.
- Bunionectomy and hammertoe repair.
- Cartilage repair or resurfacing procedures.
- Cartilage surgery to knee.
- Fracture care.
- Joint replacement (arthroplasty)
- Ligament reconstructions.
Types of orthopedic doctors
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Doctor
Injury to organs in musculoskeletal organs or tissues that affects the joints, bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and other tissues is regarded as trauma.
- Sitting too much
- Being overweight
- Wearing ill-fitting clothing or shoes and
- Other factors may trigger sciatica
Most people, though, experience surgical pain for approximately two to four weeks following hip replacement surgery. Your activity level, medical history, and any pain you’re dealing with before surgery have an effect on how long it will take you to make a full recovery.
- Chronic Pain
- Inability to move swiftly
- Stiffness in joint
- Joint damage
- Advanced arthritis
You can differentiate between the pain arising from the spine and that arising from a muscle. In the case of muscle pain the pain is constant whereas, in the case, of spinal pain, it happens suddenly as if it is ‘shooting’ down your legs.
Sciatica is curable whereas herniated disk is the worst problem and can be more painful.
- Sudden pain or weakness
- Stomach pain
- Unexplained weight loss