Physiotherapy serves you to develop, maintain as well as restore the maximum movement and functionality of your body throughout life. Physiotherapy includes the services that aids the smooth movement and function of different body parts that are affected by injury, ageing, disorders, diseases, or any of the environmental factors.
Physiotherapy is linked with recognizing and maximizing the quality of life as well as the potential body movements of various body parts, preventing further damage, healing the internal injuries without surgery, habilitation as well as rehabilitation.
Physiotherapists can help patient in following process
- Undertake a comprehensive examination of the patient
- Evaluate the findings from the assessment to make clinical judgments regarding patients or clients
- Formulate a diagnosis, prognosis and plan
- Carry out a physical therapist programme
- Conclude the outcomes of any treatments
- Make recommendations for self-management
Some common Physiotherapy treatment includes the following
- Different Motion Exercises
- Heat therapy & Cryotherapy
- Soft Tissue Mobilisation
- Kinesio Taping
- Therapeutic Ultrasound