The urinary tract is considered as the body’s very own drainage system that removes urine which comprises the waste and water. The urinary system is made up of the kidneys, the ureter and the bladders as well. For the normal urination process, all of these body components must work together in their correct order.
Urologic diseases are concerned with the urinary tract infections (UTI), bladder control problems, kidney stones, and prostate issues. The Urology Department at Janvi Multispeciality Hospital works actively for better outcomes along with end to end care as well as the exclusive treatment for all our kidney transplant patients. Janvi Multispeciality Hospital offers care and treatment for the complicated renal cases.
Our Urology Surgical department provides you with the following services
- Trans-urethral resection of prostate
- Percutaneous Lithotripsy
- Bladder stones
- Radical Nephrectomy
- Partial Nephrectomy
- Radical Cystoprostatectomy
- Radical prostatectomy
- Ureteric reimplantation for primary VU reflux / obstructive megaureter
- Urethroplasty for stricture urethra
- Laparoscopic Radical Nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty
- Laparoscopic Ureterolithotomy
- Live-Donor Renal Transplant and Cadaveric Renal Transplant